It also describes the choices available to you regarding our use of your Personal Information and how you can access and update this information. This Policy does not apply to the practices of companies that we do not own or control, or to individuals that we do not employ or manage.
Collection of Personal Information
We receive and store any information you knowingly provide to us when you fill any online forms on the Website. You can choose not to provide us with certain information, but then you may not be able to take advantage of some of the Website’s features.
Use of Collected Information
Any of the information we collect from you may be used to personalize your experience; improve our Website; improve customer service and respond to queries and emails of our customers; send newsletters; send notification emails such as password reminders, updates, etc; run and operate our Website and Services.
Cookies and Tracking
We may display, include or make available third-party content (including data, information, applications and other products services) or provide links to third-party websites or services (“Third- Party Services”).
Our Services do not address anyone under the age of 13. We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from children under 13.
Rights under GDPR
If you are a resident of the European Economic Area (EEA), you have certain data protection rights covered by GDPR.
- The right to access, update or delete the information we have on you.
- The right of rectification.
- The right to object.
- The right of restriction.
- The right to data portability
- The right to withdraw consent
Rights under CCPA
If you are a resident of California, you have certain data protection rights covered by CCPA.
- The right to know about the personal information a business collects about them and how it is used and shared.
- The right to delete personal information collected from them (with some exceptions).
- The right to opt-out of the sale of their personal information.
- The right to non-discrimination for exercising their CCPA rights.